Developing team members and client partnerships on their terms, not ours
How we build trust
Amplify has established its reputation on a foundation of values. In many ways, this defines who we are and what we do.
- Prioritizing long-term relationships and partnerships, so we are stewards of the trust placed in us.
- Doing what is right on behalf of our stakeholders, leading to a track record of over-delivery.
- Caring deeply about one another and our clients and find ways to make each other feel seen, valued, and appreciated.
- We don’t just hang core values on the wall, our values continue to guide our decision making.
Our core values
Who-we-are drives what-we-do
• We live up to our word
• We act in the best interests of our stakeholders
• We are transparent
• We challenge the way things have been done before
• We celebrate creativity
• We welcome change and growth
• We include all perspectives
• We create a safe environment
• We build each other up
• We invest in each other
• We have fun together
• We steward each other’s trust
• We learn continuously
• We solve problems
• We empower our people
What we believe
Diversity, equity, and inclusion
We recognize the significance of promoting a company culture that represents and respects people of all backgrounds, cultures, and beliefs. We want to ensure that each person feels valued, safe, and celebrated. At Amplify, we are here to build into peoples’ careers and lives.
DEI mission statement
We recognize the significance of promoting a company culture that represents and respects people of all backgrounds, cultures, and beliefs. We want to ensure that each person feels valued, safe, and celebrated. Remembering that each person has not had the same advantages and opportunities as their colleagues, we want to empower people to overcome barriers so that they can be their best selves inside and outside of the office.
We understand that our efforts as a company will need to evolve and adapt as our goals change to support current and potential talent. We commit to transparency so that we can learn and continue to innovate the ways in which we can uplift our community.
We aim to build genuine relationships by proactively immersing our efforts in diversity, equity, and inclusion through internal engagement within Amplify as well as external engagement with our community. At Amplify, we are here to build into peoples’ careers and lives.
Amplify’s Founder, Luke Newman, is recognized in the top 40 Under 40
Each year the Puget Sound Business Journal nominates the 40 best industry leaders under the age of 40. In 2020, Amplify’s founder was recognized into the exclusive ranks of high talent leadership making an impact in Washington.
We’re proud to partner with industry leaders
Supporting our community
A part of something bigger
We aim to build genuine relationships by proactively immersing our efforts in the community through volunteering and fundraising for charitable organizations including Food Lifeline and Ronald McDonald House.