Leading telecom company
Automating delivery of real-time insights
Our client is one of the largest telecom companies in the country. It’s B2B division, drives a significant amount of company revenue. The LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a critical tool for B2B. LinkedIn created this tool to use the LinkedIn social network for marketing. For B2B marketing, it means having millions of potential clients at their fingertips.
To use the LinkedIn Sales Navigator effectively, our client had to make good use of its data. This is true from both the LinkedIn side as well as the corresponding sales activity on the B2B side. The existing process to leverage this data required retrieving flat files weekly and manually appending them to the previous version. The telecom client wanted a more efficient process and a more frequent update.
- Amplify partnered with LinkedIn to provide a solution that extracted data directly from Sales Navigator.
- Amplify built a custom Power BI connector to gain access to the Sales Navigator backend. This allowed a more granular view of data and the ability to automate the reporting.
- Amplify automated reporting for LinkedIn Navigator data and linked it to the sales team’s KPIs – all in real-time.
- Marketing leadership has fresh, reliable , real-time data they can use to drive critical investment decisions.
- Senior management has the insight it needs to identify important training opportunities or business pivots.
- Automation has meant a sharp increase in efficiency and the elimination of approximately 500 wasted man hours annually.