Leading athleisure retailer
Customer obsessed eCommerce
Vancouver BC based athleisure retailer has a vision to create transformational experiences for people to live happy, healthy, fun lives. Its mission is to elevate the world through the power of practice. From making technical athletic products to delighting customers in their online portal, this approach saturates the client’s strategy.
Online retail traffic increases sharply during the period between Thanksgiving and Christmas. To meet holiday revenue targets, the client needed to capitalize on this traffic. Beyond sales, success in this effort would delight its customers and align to the company vision. In this case, success demanded a world class technical team, and the client engaged our Agilists to achieve this.
Amplify provided a team of Agile Scrum Masters to lead four technical development teams responsible for the following critical elements:
- Redesign of the eCommerce shopping experience known as “MyBag”
- Post purchase processes
- Site performance improvements that included reduced loading times of the home, category, and catalog web pages.
- Successful site redesign, smoother post purchase processes, and improved site performance
- Exceeded sales expectations achieving $1 billion in digital sales for North America in fiscal year 2019
- Sales were considered an indication that customers were delighted by the online shop website during the 2019 holiday season
- Amplify Agile leadership and best practices were shared to the rest of the client’s agile teams